The Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada
In collaboration with the Southern Adult Mental Health Services, Aid For AIDS of Southern Nevada and Community Counseling Center of Southern Nevada, The Center will host an LGBTQA Wellness Conference focusing on managing health and wellness issues and strategies for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and allied communities. Topics may include preventative health, domestic and interpersonal violence, HIV/AIDS and hepatitis, substance abuse, depression and serodiscordance.
Please visit www.lgbtqawellness.org
The history of Las Vegas is the ultimate American rags-to-riches story, filled with unusual heroes and foes. This 103-year-old saga follows the city through its incredible ups and downs, and highlights how and where some of the U.S.'s most monumental moments occurred.
The Las Vegas Sun’s online moving guide offers new residents a helping hand with useful tips and Web sites to visits, as well as practical information to help you join the more than 2 million people who have already settled into the Las Vegas Valley.
Find out how frequently individual direct flights were delayed by 15 minutes or more when traveling to and from McCarran International Airport in the last 12 months.
- Joe Downtown: Just opened, O Face doughnuts already packing them in
- Strip Scribbles: Floyd Mayweather Jr.; new club at Mandalay Bay; Mark O’Meara; ‘Ink Master’
- 30-year-old charged with trafficking underage girl
- ‘Area 52: The Actual Footage’ to film on location in Las Vegas
- Unable to buy playoff tickets, Las Vegan sues NFL, Seahawks