Happy Hour at Presidio
Reduced price specialty drinks
Presidio in The District offers reduced price specialty cocktails and other drinks during happy hour from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Presidio, 2235 Village Walk Drive , Suite 141, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 6, 2010
Last updated Oct. 6, 2010
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.