Local's appreciation night at Ferraro's
Ferraro's gives back to the locals every Friday and Saturday night, offering half off of food items with a local ID.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Where: Ferraro's Restaurant, 4480 Paradise Road, Suite 100, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 4, 2010
Last updated Oct. 4, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.