Double Happy Hour at Match
$5 specialty cocktails and martinis, $3 Johnny Love shots
Enjoy Double Happy Hour at Match Restaurant from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. and from 10 p.m. until 12 a.m. Monday through Saturday featuring specialty cocktails and martinis for $5, Johnny Love shots for $3, tapas specials, Korean BBQ and a new Shabu Shabu Hot Pot menu served in the brand new hot pot island.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Where: Match, 1263 E. Silverado Ranch Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 29, 2010
Last updated Jan. 21, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Immigrant license plan advances, but state drink proposal may die
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.