Double Happy Hour at Match
$5 specialty cocktails and martinis, $3 Johnny Love shots
Enjoy Double Happy Hour at Match Restaurant from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. and from 10 p.m. until 12 a.m. Monday through Saturday featuring specialty cocktails and martinis for $5, Johnny Love shots for $3, tapas specials, Korean BBQ and a new Shabu Shabu Hot Pot menu served in the brand new hot pot island.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Where: Match, 1263 E. Silverado Ranch Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 29, 2010
Last updated Jan. 21, 2011
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- Oxbow leads Preakness the whole way, ruins Orb’s Triple Crown shot
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- 51s offense carries them to 2nd straight victory in Omaha
- Majority of number combos picked for Powerball pot
- Vitor Belfort, Jacare Souza treat Brazilian fans to special night at UFC on FX 8
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.