Blue Man Group
Watch PVC pipes come alive during the Blue Man Group show at the Venetian.
Blue is the new cool at the Blue Man Group at the Venetian. The blue-hued, percussion-driven trio, armed with some unique PVC pipes, has painted its way from Broadway to Vegas and created something the Strip has never seen before.
The show begins with the blue men seeing Earth for the first time. Their child-like wonder and curiosity carries itself throughout the whole performance. Don't be afraid to get splattered by some errant paint or bits of Twinkie, it's all in good fun.
The blue men perform Monday through Friday at 8 p.m. and Saturdays at 7 and 10 p.m. Beginning Feb. 19, 2008, the show will be at 8 p.m. on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and 7 and 10 p.m. on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, January 6, 2013
- Sundays at 7 p.m.
- Sundays at 10 p.m.
- Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Mondays at 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 10 p.m.
- Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Thursdays at 10 p.m.
- Fridays at 7 p.m.
- Fridays at 10 p.m.
- Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10 p.m.
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $65 - $110
Age limit: Not available
- Blue Man Group profile
- Blue Man Group: Blue, but not the blues
- Worldwide Official Blue Man Web site
- Blue Man Group
Event posted Jan. 4, 2008
Last updated Jan. 22, 2013
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.