Nunsense, the international hit musical comedy celebrating its 25th anniversary, is coming to the Las Vegas Hotel’s Shimmer Cabaret. The show focuses on a group of nuns putting on a fund raiser. After it’s record-breaking, 10-year run in New York, Dan Goggin’s musical comedy has been presented in more than 8,000 productions.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, May 1, 2013
- Sundays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $27.95 - $67.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 9, 2010
Last updated May 2, 2013
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.