Via Las Vegas Sun Archives
Las Vegas Farmers Market
For more information call 702-562-CORN.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: The Gardens Park, 10401 Gardens Park Drive, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 7, 2010
Last updated Jan. 25, 2011
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- Las Vegas is a hot destination — maybe even more so this summer
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- After $7 million renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- IRS scandal bad for whole nation
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- UMC not the only drag on Clark County’s budget outlook
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Pot dispensaries could mean green for state coffers, advocates argue
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.