Saturday Drop-in Story Time
Bring the whole family to this all inclusive story experience with books, music, crafts and play. This program series is appropriate for children ages 10 and under. Registration is not necessary. Contact Pat Padovano at 207-4262 for more information. Event is free and open to the public.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: Green Valley Library, 2797 N. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 25, 2010
Last updated March 15, 2011
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teenager with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.