Jazz night at the Hostile Grape
featuring top jazz artists and drink specials
The M Resort's Hostile Grape presents jazz night on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Drink specials include $2 select sparkling wines by the glass and 1/3 off any bottle of wine in stock.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, February 3, 2013
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Hostile Grape, 12300 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 18, 2010
Last updated Feb. 6, 2013
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.