Flickr user latca
Bally's "Jubilee!" Backstage Tour
Don't just see the show, see how it all comes together in a backstage tour.
For over 25 years, Don Arden's Jubilee has attracted guests to the Bally's Hotel and Casino. Thanks to the show's old-fashioned Las Vegas showgirl alllure, Jubilee has managed to survive in a city where classic is more often cancelled, updated or imploded.
If watching the women perform their chorus-line formations in glitzy costumes and giant over-sized headdresses isn't enough, then Bally's offers a backstage tour. Let one of the showgirls give you the ultimate backstage tour, complete with all the secrets. Through the experience of a Jubilee! dancer, see where it all comes together and learn a few secrets of the trade.
The show is open six days a week and dark on Fridays, but the backstage tour is only available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11 a.m. With the purchase of a ticket for the Jubilee! show, the tour is only $10, but alone, the tour is $15. The tour is only for adults and children over the age of 13. Call 702-946-4567 for tickets.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where: Bally's Las Vegas , 3645 Las Vegas Blvd., S., Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $15
Age limit: 13+
- Jubilee! at Bally's (Feb. 8, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 8, 2008
Last updated Nov. 12, 2010
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.