Flickr user latca
Bally's "Jubilee!" Backstage Tour
Don't just see the show, see how it all comes together in a backstage tour.
For more than 25 years, Don Arden's Jubilee has attracted guests to the Bally's Hotel and Casino. Thanks to the show's old-fashioned Las Vegas showgirl allure, Jubilee has managed to survive in a city where classic is more often cancelled, updated or imploded.
The All-Access Backstage Walking Tour gives guests the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get behind the scenes of Las Vegas’ longest-running and most popular showgirl production. The tour is given by a Jubilee! showgirl.
Tickets can be purchased at any Las Vegas Caesars Entertainment Box Office or by calling 702-777-2782 and 855-234-7469. Bally’s also offers private backstage tours for groups of 25 or more. The private tours include a make-up demonstration and a more in-depth look at the show. Private tours can be arranged seven days a week and are priced at $22.50 per person. Guests must be 13 or older to attend. Reduced pricing is available with purchase of a show ticket.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where: Bally's Las Vegas , 3645 Las Vegas Blvd., S., Las Vegas
Cost: $14.50 - $22.50
Age limit: 13+
- Jubilee! at Bally's (Feb. 8, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 8, 2008
Last updated July 3, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art