Ride the Southern Nevada Railway
The Southern Nevada Railway train runs each Saturday and Sunday from the Nevada State Railroad Museum, 600 Yucca Street, Boulder City. Trains depart at 10 a.m., 11:30 p.m., 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. For more information, call 486-5933 or go to www.NevadaSouthern.com.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Where: Nevada Southern Railway, 600 Yucca Street, Boulder City
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 8, 2010
Last updated Jan. 5, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.