“7 for $7” Happy Hour at Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina
Special $7 menu
Indulge in some of your Italian favorites at the new Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina fat City Center. The “7 for $7” happy hour menu is available at the bar only and offers appetizers including the Vegetable Pizza with baby squash blossoms, cherry tomatoes and ricotta cheese; Tomato Bruschetta with basil and parmesan; and Calamari “Fritto” with garlic aioli, lemon and paprika. All of these special menu items and select cocktails are available for $7.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Wolfgang Puck Pizzaria & Cucina, 3720 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 22, 2010
Last updated June 22, 2010
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.