“7 for $7” Happy Hour at Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina
Special $7 menu
Indulge in some of your Italian favorites at the new Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina fat City Center. The “7 for $7” happy hour menu is available at the bar only and offers appetizers including the Vegetable Pizza with baby squash blossoms, cherry tomatoes and ricotta cheese; Tomato Bruschetta with basil and parmesan; and Calamari “Fritto” with garlic aioli, lemon and paprika. All of these special menu items and select cocktails are available for $7.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Wolfgang Puck Pizzaria & Cucina, 3720 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 22, 2010
Last updated June 22, 2010
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Gaming industry research in spotlight at Las Vegas conference
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.