Comedy classes with award-winning comedian Don Barnhart
Award-winning comedian, Second City Improv graduate and comedy club booker/consultant Don Barnhart is now offering stand up comedy classes. Classes are offered on Saturdays or Sundays. Each class is a 6 week 2-hour session for only $300.
Classes are taught at Barnhart's studio on the west side of town. In order to give more personal attention, the average class size is 8-12 students and limited to a max of 15. Upon completion of the class, a showcase will be set up at a comedy club to be determined later. All students will be given a DVD of their showcase set at no extra cost.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, October 1, 2012
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: Don Barnhart Entertainment Studios
Age limit: 18+
Event posted May 21, 2010
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub | 23:00:00
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon | 23:59:00
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 15:00:00