Larry G. Jones at Harmon Theater
The Man of 1,002 Voices
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, November 4, 2012
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Harmon Theatre at Krave, 3663 Las Vegas Blvd South, #600, Las Vegas
Cost: $47.97 - $67.97
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 18, 2010
Last updated Nov. 7, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.