Speakers and Leaders of Summerlin
At Toastmasters, members learn by speaking to groups and working with others in a supportive environment. A typical Toastmasters club is made up of 10 to 15 people who meet once a week for about an hour. Each meeting gives everyone an opportunity to practice speaking in front of an audience.
The group meets every Wednesday at the Desert Springs United Methodist Church in classroom 5
(120 Pavilion Center Drive.)
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Wednesdays from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Where: Desert Springs United Methodist Church in classroom 5 (120 Pavilion Center Drive)
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Feb. 25, 2010
Last updated April 9, 2013
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.