Single pianist on Monday nights.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 15, 2008
Last updated Oct. 13, 2011
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.