Single pianist on Monday nights.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 15, 2008
Last updated Oct. 13, 2011
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.