Dueling Pianos at The Bar at Times Square
New York New York gets the party started nightly with dueling pianos inside The Bar at Times Square. A $10 cover charge applies on Friday and Saturday nights.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Where: The Bar at Times Square, 3790 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $10
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 15, 2008
Last updated Oct. 13, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.