Photos with Santa Claus in Town Square Park
Children and pets can have their pictures taken with Santa at his Norman Rockwell inspired house in Town Square Park. Santa will be on duty from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Sundays. Keep in mind Santa has a milk and cookies break Monday through Saturday from 2 p.m. until 3 p.m. and 5:15 until 6 p.m., Sunday from 2:30 until 3 p.m. Cats and dogs are invited to have photos with Santa on Wednesdays from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Town Square, 6605 Las Vegas Blvd. South , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 10, 2009
Last updated Dec. 10, 2009
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse