Christmas Walk on Main Street at The District
The District at Green Valley Ranch presents the Christmas Walk- A Joyful Holiday Celebration. Walk around festively decorated Main Street, stop for photos with Santa in The Courtyard, complimentary horse and carriage rides, live music and a Christmas tree light show. Performers from local community schools, churches and performance groups will provide holiday music on Main Street through December 20 and the tree light show will run through December 24.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, December 24, 2009
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: The District at Green Valley Ranch, 2240 Village Walk Drive, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 10, 2009
Last updated Dec. 10, 2009
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.