vis Flickr user Mike Cohn
Photos with Santa at Excalibur
Jolly Ol' St. Nick will be posing for pictures with children at Excalibur through Christmas Eve. Santa is just off the main lobby of the hotel.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, December 24, 2009
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Excalibur, 3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $80
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 9, 2009
Last updated Dec. 9, 2009
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
- How banker Selma Bartlett, a Henderson legend, put her stamp on the community
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.