Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Havana Cigar Bar on Paradise, 3900 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 9, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.