Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas
Authentic bands from Munich, Germany.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 11:59 a.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 11:59 a.m.
Where: Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas, 4510 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 9, 2008
Last updated April 15, 2009
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- Las Vegas is a hot destination — maybe even more so this summer
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- IRS scandal bad for whole nation
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- UMC not the only drag on Clark County’s budget outlook
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Pot dispensaries could mean green for state coffers, advocates argue
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.