Gift of Lights at Sunset Park
This drive-through celebration of many cultures, holidays and observances is held at Sunset Park. Stay toasty warm and enjoy this from your car as you drive through a sparkling array of decorations and displays.
Cost is $15 per vehicle Fridays-Sunday and $13 per vehicle on other days.
A discount of $2 will be given those who wish to donate gently used items to Goodwill of Southern Nevada. Proceeds benefit Clark County Department of Parks & Recreation's future special events which benefit the entire community.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, January 1, 2010
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Sunset Park, 2601 E Sunset Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $13 - $15
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 3, 2009
Last updated Dec. 26, 2009
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena | None
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant | 19:30:00
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art | 10:00:00