Justin M. Bowen
Wayne Newton's Once Before I Go at Tropicana
Wayne Newton will be performing a limited engagement production of Once Before I Go at The Tropicana. This show will be a unique opportunity to get a closer look at the career of a Vegas icon, through his own point of view. It's a chance to see the legendary Mr. Las Vegas performing live.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, April 24, 2010
- Tuesdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays at 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Tropicana Las Vegas, 3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 20, 2009
Last updated April 7, 2010
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas