Lipz and the Bunkhouse Blues Band
Blues jam session.
Every Tuesday night Bunkhouse Saloon features its very own Bunkhouse Blues Band, along with Lipz, to kick off an open-mic session of blues favorites.
The blues starts at 10 pm. but the fun could last well into the night - Bunkhouse Saloon is a 24 hour joint!
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays at 10 p.m.
Where: The Bunkhouse Saloon, 124 S. 11Th Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 8, 2008
Last updated Sept. 13, 2010
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.