Zowie Bowie Inside the Pub
Zowie Bowie will be performing live at The Pub at Monte Carlo. They'll be doing a blend of today's hottest dance music, disco and top 40 every Friday and Saturday night from 11 p.m. until around 2 a.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, September 1, 2010
- Fridays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturdays from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Where: The Pub, 3770 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 4, 2009
Last updated Sept. 27, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
- Margins tax advocates going after voters 17 months ahead of election
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.