Men of "X" at Hooters
Men of "X" features a sexy “six-pack” of men strutting their stuff as everything from doctors and firemen to sexy soldiers. Men of "X" will arouse the audience in the Iowa Theater of Performing Arts at Hooters with their hard bodies performing heart-stopping choreography sure to tease and please.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, November 4, 2012
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Where: Hooters , 115 E. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $34.95 - $59.95
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 24, 2009
Last updated Nov. 12, 2012
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.