Live music at Napoleon's at Paris Las Vegas
Napoleon’s is one of the most charming lounges on the Strip – a dimly lit, plush retreat where cigars and Champagnes take center stage along with dueling piano players. The tinkling of the ivories and the good-natured one-upmanship of the duel is a relaxing background for a happy hour or a nightcap, with live music from 9 pm to 1 am nightly.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Napoleon's, 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
- Napoleon's (Aug. 3, 2009)
Event posted Aug. 3, 2009
Last updated Aug. 3, 2009
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Practice makes perfect: Learning to speak without fear in the business world
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.