Buckle up. That's what comedian Vinnie Favorito tells the audience to do before his show begins. That's because no one in the room is safe from his sharp tongue and quick wit.
Favorito is known for his prowess at roasting celebrities. In his Las Vegas show, he uses those skills to poke fun at audience members. After about 10 minutes of a traditional stand-up routine, Favorito switches gears and lets the audience become the show, asking random people where they're from and what they do. The jokes just flow from there.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Where: Bugsy's Cabaret, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $48 - $58
Age limit: Not available
- Vinnie Favorito (July 20, 2009)
Event posted July 20, 2009
Last updated July 20, 2009
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.