Happy Hour at Rojo Lounge at Palms Place
Happy Hour at Rojo Lounge inside Palms Place will feature $4 domestics, $5 imports and $5 well drinks. Rojo Lounge’s specialty cocktails including the Raspberry Rojo, Mandarin Mojve and Blackberry Caipirinha will be available for $7. On Friday nights, enjoy live music by local musician Brent Jameson.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: Palms Place Hotel & Spa, 4381 W Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
- Rojo Lounge (March 3, 2009)
Event posted March 3, 2009
Last updated March 4, 2009
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.