Zowie Bowie's Vintage Vegas Show at Monte Carlo
Chris Phillips and Marley Taylor, better known as Zowie Bowie, channel an old school Vegas vibe in their Vintage Vegas Big Band Show at the Monte Carlo. Backed by a swinging 17-piece orchestra, conducted by David Perrico, the duo puts on an upbeat 75-minute show featuring weekly guest performers as well.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, September 1, 2010
- Sundays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Lance Burton Theater, 3770 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 24, 2009
Last updated Sept. 27, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.