Sun file photo
Lance Burton at the Monte Carlo
One of Vegas' most popular and longest-running magic acts.
Classical magician Lance Burton, dressed in a tuxedo and tails, starts off his show with sleight-of-hand tricks. The show then goes well beyond what many may imagine a Las Vegas magic show to be.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, September 4, 2010
- Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Fridays at 7 p.m.
- Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10 p.m.
Where: Lance Burton Theater, 3770 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: $71.50 - $72.55
Age limit: 3+
- Lance Burton's Official Site (Aug. 3, 2008)
Event posted Dec. 28, 2007
Last updated Oct. 13, 2011
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport