Sun file photo
Lance Burton at the Monte Carlo
One of Vegas' most popular and longest-running magic acts.
Classical magician Lance Burton, dressed in a tuxedo and tails, starts off his show with sleight-of-hand tricks. The show then goes well beyond what many may imagine a Las Vegas magic show to be.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, September 4, 2010
- Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Fridays at 7 p.m.
- Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10 p.m.
Where: Lance Burton Theater, 3770 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: $71.50 - $72.55
Age limit: 3+
- Lance Burton's Official Site (Aug. 3, 2008)
Event posted Dec. 28, 2007
Last updated Oct. 13, 2011
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.