The Magical Forest
presented by Opportunity Village at their West Oakey campus
Designed to be enjoyed by all ages, this has become the favorite destination at the holidays for our community. Every year brings even finer decorations and new enhancements, including the Forest Express passenger train and benches for relaxing in the glow and space for that special visit with Santa. Proceeds benefit the clients and programs of Opportunity Village.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, January 7, 2012
- Sundays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Opportunity Village , 6300 West Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: $7.75 - $16.25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 16, 2009
Last updated Dec. 27, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.