Menopause the Musical at The Luxor
Sign up for event reminders right on your cell phone. Just enter your full phone number and select your service provider from the drop-down list, and we'll beam a message to your phone at the appropriate time.
A few things you should know before you sign up:
- Make sure your cell phone provider offers text messaging (aka "SMS") and that this service is enabled for your account/phone. Most cell phones these days come with it.
- We offer this as a free service, but be aware that some cell phone providers charge for incoming messages. Then again, others don't. So if you're not sure, contact your provider. (If they do charge, it's likely inexpensive—like, 2 cents per message.)
- Be aware that the reliability and timeliness of these messages depends on your phone company. We'll hold up our end of the deal and send out the reminders on time—but your phone service provider, which passes the message from us to you, might introduce a delay. This totally depends on your service provider.
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino | 00:00:00
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve | 10:00:00
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law | 19:00:00
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Immigrant license plan advances, but state drink proposal may die
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
- Ex-Rebel Navarro stuck behind Pujols, thriving in third Triple-A season
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.