Defending the Caveman at Harrah's
Defending the Caveman is a hilariously insightful play about the ways men and women relate. It offers side-splitting opinions on contemporary feminism, masculine sensitivity, and the erogenous zone. The longest-running solo play in Broadway history, Defending the Cavemanoriginally opened in San Francisco in 1991 and moved to Broadway in 1995. Since its debut, Defending the Caveman has been seen by more than eight million people worldwide and continues to grow in popularity.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Harrah's, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
- Defending the Caveman (Dec. 15, 2008)
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 9, 2013
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse