Crazy Horse Paris at MGM
Direct from the Crazy Horse Cabaret in Paris, MGM Grand presents Crazy Horse Paris featuring beautiful dancers combined with sensuous choreography, stunning light displays, and film to portray the female form as art. Shows at 8 and 10:30 nightly, dark on Tuesdays.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, September 30, 2012
- Sundays at 8 p.m.
- Sundays at 10:30 p.m.
- Mondays at 8 p.m.
- Mondays at 10:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 10:30 p.m.
- Thursdays at 8 p.m.
- Thursdays at 10:30 p.m.
- Fridays at 8 p.m.
- Fridays at 10:30 p.m.
- Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10:30 p.m.
Where: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Cost: $49 - $59
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated Sept. 28, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos simply ‘at another level’
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.