Martini Madness daily happy at the El Cortez
Buy-one-get-one martinis at all bars at El Cortez
Check out revitalized downtown Las Vegas and visit El Cortez for a piece of Vegas history and Martini Madness daily happy hour Downtown from 5 to 7 p.m. featuring buy-one-get-one martinis at every bar on property.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: El Cortez, 600 E. Fremont Street , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
- El Cortez (Nov. 12, 2008)
Event posted Nov. 12, 2008
Last updated Oct. 18, 2010
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.