Kristine McCallister is a Las Vegas artist who recently relocated to San Francisco. McCallister unveils a new series of paintings in her third solo exhibition at Brett Wesley Gallery.
Opening reception: Thursday, October 31, 2013 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. And First Friday November 1, 5:00 - 10pm
Special Artist Talk by Kristine, November 21st from 6 - 8pm
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, November 30, 2013
- Wednesdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Brett Wesley Gallery, 1112 S. Casino Center Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 25, 2013
Last updated Oct. 25, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art