Hot to Trot Walking Club
Ages 50 and older.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Thursdays from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Fridays from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Where: Veterans Memorial Leisure Services Center, 101 North Pavilion Center Drive, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.