Anthony Bondi’s “Neon Metropolis” will exhibit his original collage pieces with an up-close look at his surreal ruminations on life in his hometown of Las Vegas at Sin City Gallery Oct. 31- Dec. 23, 2013. On Thursday, Oct. 31, there will be a reception at the gallery with Bondi available for Q&A with attendees from 6-11 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, December 23, 2013
- Wednesdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Sin City Gallery, 107 E. Charleston, Suite 100, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 4, 2013
Last updated March 5, 2014
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ | 19:00:00
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel | 20:00:00
- The Tom Green Show
- Vinyl | None
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art