It’s All In Your Head
Artist Marylou Evans, now through Sept. 28, Wednesday-Friday, 12:30 to 9 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Charleston Heights Arts Center, 800 S.
The artwork in this exhibit explores the concept of layered experiences discovered through the physical layering of paint, paper and mylar. Sometimes transparent and sometimes opaque, they can be scraped and sanded through, simultaneously revealing and concealing information. At times clear and at other times obscure, the imagery moves in and out of view – just as life's experiences move in and out of awareness.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, September 28, 2013
- Wednesdays from 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: The Charleston Heights Arts Center, 800 S. Brush St., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 23, 2013
Last updated March 5, 2014
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse