Carrot Top at the Luxor
Red heads don't get much funnier than this former 1-800-CALL-ATT commercial star. As a college campus entertainer, Carrot Top has differentiated himself from the masses of comedians with the "visual joke." Instead of just talking comedy, Carrot Top creates comedy with his original props that serve as the actual joke and punchline.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: 18+
- Carrot Top profile
- Offical Web site
- Carrot Top
- Carrot Top: Anything for a laugh, and his frenetic formula works
Event posted Jan. 5, 2008
Last updated Nov. 12, 2010
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.