The D* Word - A Musical (*Ditched, Dumped, Divorced and Dating)®
The 90-minute laugh-aloud, sing-a-long celebration follows the woes and wows of four single and single-again women who learn the art of happily EVEN after with the help of martinis, Mojo Makeovers and girlfriend magic. Featuring songs from I Will Survive and Hot Stuff to Before He Cheats and Turn Me On! This party show will have you D*ancing in the aisles.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, September 1, 2013
- Sundays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Shimmer Cabaret Bar, 3000 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: $39 - $65
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 1, 2013
Last updated Aug. 23, 2013
- Daniel Tosh
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Rod Stewart: The Hits
- Caesars Palace
- Georgia on My Mind: Celebrating the Music of Ray Charles
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino