Elvis Monroe at Sunset Station
Elvis Monroe features an eclectic mix of alternative country, classic Americana and modern flavors, coupled with a live show reminiscent of storytellers. Elvis Monroe features members from multi-platinum recording artists, such as Lifehouse, Matchbox Twenty and Emerson Drive.The band released their debut EP in 2012 and are currently putting the finishing touches on their upcoming debut album, estimated to hit airwaves mid-summer 2013.
Elvis Monroe will perform the last Friday of each month at Club Madrid inside Sunset Station, beginning Friday, June 29. Doors open at 8 p.m. There is no cost for admission.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Club Madrid at Sunset Station, 1301 W. Sunset Road, Henderson
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 28, 2013
Last updated June 28, 2013
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport