Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
In cooperation with Fashion for a Cause, the Springs Preserve presents an exhibit featuring clothes fashioned from recycled or reused materials. Admittance included with general admission. Featured designers include Elizabeth Calderon, Jennifer Henry, Dayana Rueda, Reyna Herrera, and the International Academy of Design and Technology.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, June 16, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Museum (ongoing)
Event posted May 13, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse