"Junk rock" band Recycled Percussion performs live at The Quad. Known for their use of household objects in their act, the drumming quartet is big on audience participation.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: The Quad, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $59.99 - $69.99
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 6, 2013
Last updated May 29, 2014
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport