White Rose Exhibit
From May 13-Aug. 22, UNLV Lied Library will host an exhibit chronicling White Rose, a student resistance group which used nonviolent tactics to oppose the Nazi regime during World War II. The exhibit includes 47 panels of photos, text and biographies depicting the individuals and actions of White Rose. The student group peacefully opposed Hitler through the distribution of fliers. When their activities were uncovered, members of the student group were executed in 1943.
**The library's hours vary so please consult the library's calendar for the most up-do-date hours.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, August 22, 2013
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 7:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: UNLV Lied Library, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 2, 2013
Last updated Nov. 21, 2013
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show