Traditional meets contemporary in the latest exhibit from artist Zak Ostrowski, who incorporates the Japanese process of charring wood with layers of color paint to create abstract works.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, April 27, 2013
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Brett Wesley Gallery, 1112 S. Casino Center Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 3, 2013
Last updated April 3, 2013
- Daniel Tosh
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Rod Stewart: The Hits
- Caesars Palace
- Georgia on My Mind: Celebrating the Music of Ray Charles
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino