"Million Dollar Quartet"
The hit Broadway musical ”Million Dollar Quartet,” inspired by the true story of the famed recording session that brought together rock ‘n’ roll icons Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins, comes to Harrah’s. Enjoy songs like “Blue Suede Shoes,” “Fever,” “That’s All Right,” “Sixteen Tons" and more.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Harrah's, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $64 - $94
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 20, 2013
Last updated Feb. 20, 2013
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.