"Million Dollar Quartet"
The hit Broadway musical ”Million Dollar Quartet,” inspired by the true story of the famed recording session that brought together rock ‘n’ roll icons Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins, comes to Harrah’s. Enjoy songs like “Blue Suede Shoes,” “Fever,” “That’s All Right,” “Sixteen Tons" and more.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Harrah's, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $64 - $94
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 20, 2013
Last updated Feb. 20, 2013
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.